Monday, June 11, 2012

Beginning One Fun Ride

Today marks the beginning of my new blogging journey. I don't know where this will take me, but a new adventure is always fun and exciting. I honestly never thought I would start a blog like this, because I am not usually one to even make postings on Facebook. But, here I am starting something new. I guess that is just what I do best. New adventures intrigue me, though I don't always know how long they will last. At least the journey is fun and I always learn something along the way.

So, for this new blog I have titled it "Little Bits Of Everything", because I really couldn't quite decide what I was actually going to focus my blogging attention on. Hence the all inclusive name. This way I won't feel so bad when I steer off course or try something different. I feel like I just have way too many interests to simply focus on one of them. I mean I had thought about another photo blog, but then decided that was a lot of work and I wasn't good at posting to it daily. Then I thought about simply a health blog, but wasn't sure if I would always have enough to post. I then considered a crafting blog, because I do enjoy those. However, that just doesn't seem like it would fit with my schedule. (The kids need a lot of my attention, so crafting is on the back burner.) Then there was the idea of just a simple family blog, but I didn't feel like that would encompass all that I wanted to share. This led me to my big dilemma....

So with a great deal of thought, or maybe not so much thought at all, I have now created "Little Bits Of Everything". I hope you will follow me on my new journey and find things of interest here and there. I do intend that at times I will be posting on all of my original ideas, and likely there will be more added to it. I really can't wait to see what new adventures I will come up with and great postings I will have to share with you. This is going to be one fun ride and I can't wait to take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment